Rick Robinson of the fine blog THE BROKEN BULLHORN tagged me with this meme.
1. What is your dream vacation?
Staying home reading. But, if forced to travel, I’d visit my daughter Katie in Boston and my son Patrick (wherever he is…he moves around a lot).
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I try to plan, but I’m open to adventure.
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare do it.
Have an affair with Gwyneth Paltrow.
4. What’s your biggest phobia?
Snakes, snakes, snakes!
5. If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)
Books, plenty of cans with pop-off lids, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
6. Name three things in your life that you are thankful for.
My orthopedic surgeon, my CPAP, and my vast library. I’m going to cheat and add: Diane, Patrick, Katie, and my friends & family.
7. What was your nickname in High School?.
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
Why the hell did you send troops to Afghanistan!
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?
10. What is your favorite quote?
“Money isn’t everything…but it really is.”